Wijma presents All Weather Grip09-01-2012
Wijma, very much based on practical expertise, has chosen for the application of All Weather Grip® and Cross Decking® for timber decking.
All Weather Grip® is applied on the decking in strips. It is even possible, for instance on a gallery to apply only the passageway with Wijma’s All Weather Grip® or in deviating patterns as texts, figures or logos.
The All Weather Grip® is based on an extruding aluminium strip with on top of that medium rough anti skid material. All Weather Grip® is industrially applied in a fitting groove and fixed with stainless steel screws.
For these applications Wijma has developed standard decking with 3 grooves. This offers two All Weather Grip® standard possibilities which can be chosen after the reviewing the application. Naturally any other All Weather Grip® strip width or colour is possible.
Advantages All Weather Grip® aligned:
- It is still timber decking with its stereotype warm effect.
- Exclusive appearance of the decking with 3 grooves.
- Possible on all timber species (or other materials besides timber).
- Standard solution with 2 strips (colour black/anthracite).
- Economically interesting alternative with 1 strip.
- Alternative strip width 23 mm possible.
- Preservation of sustainability and quality of the timber; after all with a full hard covering the timber suffocates.
- high abrasion resistance for appliance on different products as galleries, decking, bicycle and walking bridges.
- Very well resistant to all weather conditions among which snow. Against oil, water, salting and most chemicals.
- To apply on both new as well as old decking, taking into account that the old decking needs to be cleaned properly of matters which could have a blunt effect on tools.
- Easy to remove and replace.
- Maintenance can easily be done in your own control by housing corporation or joined homeowners.
- It is possible to apply All Weather Grip® on location.
- Guaranteed good quality product.